Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Strange and Interesting Things are Happening in DoTerra Land......Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmmmm

Today I was cleaning my kitchen....no biggie, right?  And I thought that I would make up a little spray bottle of water mixed with OnGuard to clean my counters.  They say it is good for fighting infection, so why not?  I made my little bottle, about 8 oz mixed with 4 or 5 drops, sprayed my counters, wiped them down, and went on with the rest of the day.  After lunch, I happened to walk past my spray bottle and noticed a dark ring had formed at the top of the water line.  Interesting.  So, I thought, maybe it was the oil.  I shook the bottle and the line went away.  Interesting.  I opened the bottle to find little black specks all through the water.  Well that is gross.  I poured the water out into a glass and looked again.  Sure enough, it looked like dirt specks all throughout the water.  It seems the oil (I'm no scientist so I don't know for sure....just my best hypothesis), attached itself to dirt and minerals and impurities inside the water and the bottle and made itself a little dirt ring.  Hmmmmm.....call me weird, but I think that is kind of cool, and gross, and interesting all at the same time.  Cool cause it as a bit of an accidental science experiment, gross because that is my kitchen water that I drink on a daily basis and because I was using that apparently very dirty water and spray bottle to clean my kitchen counters, and interesting because it appears that OnGard attaches itself to impurities and cleans them up.  It made me go Hmmmmm.......and I thought it might make you go Hmmmmm too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment