Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Things that Make You Go Hmmmm......

I am going to preface this by say.....I hate pyramid companies, but I think you all know that already.  I think I have already spoken on the matter.  I also know that I may seem a little hypocritical.  And lastly, I'm only mentioning the following because it has been a somewhat happy side affect of my journey.

If you want to know my thoughts on pyramid companies, check out past blogs.  It is all in there somewhere.  If you want to know why I am on this journey being a part of a pyramid company, also check out past blogs.  It is in there too somewhere.  :)

This particular post, though, is simply to mention that thing which has made me go hmmmm.....


I've been a part of other pyramid companies.  Not mentioning names, because I know others have benefited from them.  I'm in this one as part of a personal journal for personal health issues......along the way......about four months in.....I have been pleasantly surprised by mail I receive unannounced in the form of checks.

This makes me go hmmmm.....  Why?  Cause all I have done is shared my journey.  Others wanted to try to.  They signed up.  They ordered all on their own.  If they had questions they asked.  I have done very little accept to share my journey and products if people wanted to try them.  I haven't sold a thing.  I like that.  Cause I'm not a sales person.  In fact, I loathe sales.  Not saying there is anything wrong with someone who loves sales.....it is just not me.  So this makes me go hmmmm......because I have received a paycheck for simply sharing my story.

That's not to shabby of a set up.  I can wrap my brain around that, because sharing our stories with each other is part of life and if I can receive a pay check for doing so.....well....it's makes me go hmmm.....and I kind of like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment